Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Against all Odds

I was having my regular doze on rediff this morning and one particular link interested me. It said "Siddharth's amazing success story".

Off lately i have been reading quite a entrepreneur stories on rediff and thought this also to be one. But to my surprise, this one story is of a person (Siddharth) suffering from cerebral palsy and the heights he has scaled in his career.

More into the article i found a link which details Siddharth's entire story from childhood to the day he lands a job at ABN Amro Bank. The story is too real to be true but heroes are made of this very stuff - Unbelievable.

And there is one statement of Siddharth which stuck me - "Everyone has some disability. Think about what we can do instead."

inspired,
Neo

No comments: